Dear Boscom . I need Progress software 10.2B for windows for practice

Mike

Dear Boscom,

I need a progress software 10.2b for windows so that i can do progress DBA practice . Please provide me downloadable link i will be very thankful to u.

With Regards
Mike

TheMadDBA

You will need to contact Progress for something like this. Nobody else is going to send you their legally licensed copy of Progress.

Mike

but it oracle we can download soft wares like oracle 10g and 11 g but why not in progress.

Cringer

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
Single user dev licenses is something Progress are allegedly discussing at the highest levels. But we don't have them yet.

Arelav

Dear Boscom,

I need a progress software 10.2b for windows so that i can do progress DBA practice . Please provide me downloadable link i will be very thankful to u.

With Regards
Mike

Currently there are no developer license, but you can use the Progress Arcade (Showroom) to create a virtual machine in the Cloud with necessary for you version of OpenEdge. It's not very comfortable, but it's better than nothing ;-)
http://arcade.progress.com/

P.S.
You must have a Progress ID.
Its not hard to get, yes, and it's free.

tamhas

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
Free, permanent dev licenses are being discussed. A time limited eval license is available today. Just go and download it.