Citrix Dialog Behavior

bmartin

I have noticed that when running an application in Citrix that dialog boxes do not always come to the top/front of the screen but are actually hidden behind the application window. The same
code run via Windows NT LAN Client/Server causes the dialog box to always come to the top/front of the screen. I've tried setting the TOP-ONLY attribute but that makes no difference. Has anyone ever experienced this behavior with Citrix and know of any solutions?

O

odesmars

I've already noticed the problem but not yet with Citrix (I need my CCA first :D ). Is it dialog box that you send with the MESSAGE statement or is it full dialog window created with the UIB ?

bmartin

All of the dialog boxes were created using the UIB.

Originally posted by odesmars
I've already noticed the problem but not yet with Citrix (I need my CCA first :D ). Is it dialog box that you send with the MESSAGE statement or is it full dialog window created with the UIB ?

We have the same problem but with MSCOMCTL.OCX. It works mostly properly but on some machines (also Win98!) after fi. a modification the ToolBar is disappearing and when I move the cursor on this part of frame the buttons will be visible again. Really strange, maybe the reason is also the same. (different OCX-s or DLL-s) ???

:confused: Istvan