Change Broker URL

crjunk

I'm having problems figuring out how to change the broker URL for my CGI Wrapper. I've created a new broker and want to reference it whenever I compile my program. I've changed the broker name the Broker URL text box when I select Preferences and go to the WebSpeed tab. The changes have been saved, but when I compile, progress is still referring to the old Broker URL. Can someone tell me what I need to do?

Thanks,
CR Junk

Casper

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
I don't understand what the broker has to do with the compilation of your programs.
The broker is there to control the agents which in turn run the (compiled) programs.

How (and where) do you compile your programs?

Casper.

YOSANTO

Hi..

i ever been had a same problem with u.
But in my case, i installed Webspeed in Linux OS..
i ever been create 2 new brokers,
i try to modify the file named "ubroker.properties", start the broker agent. then both of my brokers works normally.

in your case, i think that when your broker run, it know the old working directory not new working directory. So when u compile your program progress strill referring to the old broker.
u can setting your working directory in ubroker.properties.

Thanks

regards Yosanto.
I'm having problems figuring out how to change the broker URL for my CGI Wrapper. I've created a new broker and want to reference it whenever I compile my program. I've changed the broker name the Broker URL text box when I select Preferences and go to the WebSpeed tab. The changes have been saved, but when I compile, progress is still referring to the old Broker URL. Can someone tell me what I need to do?

Thanks,
CR Junk

crjunk

Thanks for your reply. I was able to correct the problem by doing a "Save As" and renaming my file.