Question Can Anyone Please Help Me To Resolve Qad Qrf Report

I am facing an issue in QRF Sub Report Output excel file.. In detail, Excel file is getting generated for the report but some of the column is getting skipped( left as blank) . however, all the output field populated correctly in the output .
for example .. output table field 1 is placed in excel column 1, output table field 2 is placed in column 2 and
output table field 3 is placed in column 4, output table field 4 is placed in column 5. here column 3 is not filling any value and left as blank but all output fields are available in the output file ..i don't want to leave any column as blank . file should populate the value in each column one by one .. please advice me

Last edited:

Muthukumar S

I am facing an issue in QRF Sub Report Output excel file.. In detail, Excel file is getting generated for the report but some of the column is getting skipped( left as blank) . however, all the output field populated correctly in the output .
for example .. output table field 1 is placed in excel column 1, output table field 2 is placed in column 2 and
output table field 3 is placed in column 4, output table field 4 is placed in column 5. here column 3 is not filling any value and left as blank but all output fields are available in the output file ..i don't want to leave any column as blank . file should populate the value in each column one by one .. please advice me

Hi,

Below two things you can try
1) Select all the labels & output fields in sub-report and click on table fields(in the report resoure designer) then try to execute the report through preview & check the result.
2) If the Step 1 doesn't works, add the below piece of codes in your program and then try

/*Definition part*/
DEFINE TEMP-TABLE DataSourceReportSettings
FIELD setting_name AS CHARACTER
FIELD setting_value AS CHARACTER.

DEFINE DATASET dsReportResults FOR <output dataset>, <search condition dataset>, DataSourceReportSettings.

/*Creation of the defined dataset in runport procedure*/
CREATE DataSourceReportSettings.
ASSIGN DataSourceReportSettings.setting_name = "sys_search_criteria_display"
DataSourceReportSettings.setting_value = "3".

Let me know this helps.

Regards,
Muthu