Question calculate week number in "C"

Datefirst

I am looking for "C" code that correctly calculates the week number for any year, given any date as input. I using the western style approach. Where sunday is my first day of the week. In calculating the week number, there are a lot of rules and offsets to be aware of. Some of which I don't even know about. I've tried to figure this problem out for myself for the past two months and have had zero success. Is there any help and knowledge out there??? I sure could use if. Thanks.

Cecil

19+ years progress programming and still learning.
I am looking for "C" code that correctly calculates the week number for any year, given any date as input. I using the western style approach. Where sunday is my first day of the week. In calculating the week number, there are a lot of rules and offsets to be aware of. Some of which I don't even know about. I've tried to figure this problem out for myself for the past two months and have had zero success. Is there any help and knowledge out there??? I sure could use if. Thanks.
Have you tried ChatGPT?

Datefirst

Thanks for the reply, Cecil.

Yes, I have tried ChatGPT a few times. It's something I do not want to pursue right now. ChatGPT just gives out the bare basics. You see, there are a lot of rules , so to speak, that you must follow, I'm finding them out bit by bit the hard way. ChatGPT is in a sense, still in its infancy. Maybe if I push it hard enough, ChatGPT may spit out something desire-able. And so I'm looking ease where, with not having much success. Do you have any successful avenues that could help? I can even send you what I've done in "C". Success is like a roller coaster, success on the highs and failures on the lows. Nothing in the middle. Let me know what you can do. Thanks, Datefirst.