Browse horizontal scroll bar

jmac13

I’ve got some views for a browse and when I swap from say a view 10 columns (which requires a horizontal scroll bar) then going to one with say 5.

Then if you go back to the view with greater columns the scroll bar doesn’t re appear.

Has anyone got any ideas to get it to come back? I know you can do it for vertical scroll back but isn’t one for horizontal one

jmac13

so its just a bug in progress then? there’s no way to fix the issue with a browse increasing/decreasing the number of columns then losing the horizontal scroll bar

jmac13

anyone know anything about this? column increasing/decreasing within a browse causing the horizontal scroll bar to not come back? im using 10.2b open edge

D.Cook

I haven't experienced this specifically before, but once came across a different bug with the browse. I found a work around by programmatically resizing the first column -1 pixel then +1 pixel, which caused the browse to re-display correctly. Maybe that will fix this issue too.
You could contact your tech support rep and report the bug.

jmac13

I increased the first column width-chars to 200 and then back to its normal width and that seem to do it a bit crude but did the job. Thanks for your help