Progress Jobs in Australia

clarke

I have varoius clients in Australia (Sydney/Melbourne) that are always on the lookout for good Progress or MFG Pro skills on either a contract or permanent basis. They will look at candidates from overseas and we are able to sponsor candidates so visas are not a problem. Relocation can also be provided.
Please contact me by any of the means below if you are interested in working in Australia or are already here and looking for a new job.

Rgds,

Clarke Peters
Manager - Melbourne
Eurolink Consulting
Level 2, 530 Little Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Direct Line :- +61 (0)3 9909 7118
Fax :- +61 (0)3 9909 7788
cpeters@eurolink.com.au www.eurolink.com.au

With 12 offices across the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland and Australia, and with affiliates throughout Europe, South Africa and the Pacific Rim, Eurolink is a leading global supplier of skilled IT professionals.

VKKN

Progress DBA with 8yrs exp

Hi Clarke,

I am pretty excited to see your mail. Looking forward to an Australian job for long.

I have 11.5 years experience in the IT industry having spent 7.5+ years in PROGRESS DBA and architecture in all the flavors of UNIX and Windows in India and Overseas as well. I also have good proficiency handling UNIX Shell scripting. Right now with Capco as Progress Team Lead.

I have send your way my CV. Looking forward to that.

Thank you!
Vinod

VKKN

Progress DBA with 8yrs exp

Hi Clarke,

I am pretty excited to see your mail. Looking forward to an Australian job for long.

I have 11.5 years experience in the IT industry having spent 7.5+ years in PROGRESS DBA and architecture in all the flavors of UNIX and Windows in India and Overseas as well. I also have good proficiency handling UNIX Shell scripting. Right now based Bangalore, India with Capco as Progress Team Lead.

I have already sent your way my CV. Looking forward to that.

Thank you!
Vinod
Cell: 91-98867 12119
Resi: 91-80-2522 4674