Contracts in Melbourne - Australia

clarke

Hi there - I am looking for up to 4 contractors for 3-6 month contracts for one of my client in Melbourne. Some details below. Will consider overseas candidates but prefer local applicants.

Opportunity for a (PROGRESS) Analyst Programmer to join one of Australia's largest FMCG manufacturing companies, which is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and is ranked as one of Australia's top 100 companies, with an annual turnover in excess of A$1.0 billion.

They require Analyst / Programmers with solid experience to provide technical and functional support to their applications team, and are interested in hiring contract and permanent staff.

Ideally the candidate will have minimum 2 years experience preferably with one or more of the following skills: Progress 4GL, Progress RDMS, Unix, Oracle, SQL. Exposure to manufacturing environment; preferably fast moving consumer goods; Exceptional analytical ability and problem solving skills; Good interpersonal skills; and relevant tertiary qualifications.

Contact Clarke Peters (cpeters@eurolink.com.au)

jcnb

Resume

I'm interested in the positions you have available. Attached to this e-mail you will find my resume.

Regards,

Juan C. Navarrete
RSM, California

Attachments

• jcnbeng.zip
    9.1 KB · Views: 13