Webspeed log file threshold size properties

Coop

Does anyone know when these properties were introduced? Everywhere I see it mentions 11.x and I am on 10.1C. Thanks.

brkrLogThreshold=0
Specifies a limit on how big the log file can get (in bytes). When the log is full the broker creates a new log file with a sequence number (1 to 999,999).
Possible Values: 500000 - 2147483647.

brkrNumLogFiles=3
Limit on how many broker log files will be kept on the system when there is a threshold limit.
It represents the number of log files including the current one. Includes any rolled over log files that already exist when process started.

srvrLogThreshold=0
Specifies a limit on how big the log file can get (in bytes). When the log is full the server creates a new log file with a sequence number (1 to 999,999).
Possible Values: 500000 - 2147483647.

srvrNumLogFiles=3
Limit on how many broker log files will be kept on the system when there is a threshold limit.
It represents the number of log files including the current one. Includes any rolled over log files that already exist when process started

Rob Fitzpatrick

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
Have a look at the file $DLC/properties/ubroker.properties.README. It is an annotated version of ubroker.properties that lists and describes all of the properties. I have one from a 10.1C04 installation that includes all of the properties you mentioned.