Using Temp Table with SmartBrowser

Rabbit

Hi all,

I have a question, I want to create a browser maintenance function but the browsing data is came from different table depends on my parameter selection. How can I use a temp table with the SmartBrowser.

I am using Progress V8.3c, I've try to create a SmartBrowser Object and from the "Procedure Setting" function, I found a button named Temp-Table. But why this funciton only allow me to select a table from my database rather than allow me to define a temp table ???

I have read the Progress V9 manual, but the interface seems quite different with V8, can anyone help me please!!

Thanks a lot!

Rabbit

lord_icon

This is quite simple.
Press the query button as normal and select a table and then some fields, this will help later on. Once you have added your fileds, it doesnt matter what you choose, press the free-form query button. This will give you a warning/information message just OK that. Now in your UIB goto the triggers for the browse and you will have display and other triggers already created with the info from the tables you selected earlier now just edit these triggers with the correct table info.