Error Unable to locate index 'ctry_ctry_code' on table 'ctry_mstr' for procedure 'us/mf1a.p'. (7967)

qadvietnam

Hi all,

I am facing problems,
Does any pls help us.

Thanks
Unable to locate index 'ctry_ctry_code' on table 'ctry_mstr' for procedure 'us/mf1a.p'. (7967)

iIAvSS3.png

TomBascom

Curmudgeon
The index is corrupt, inactive or the r-code was compiled against a database with different indexes.

qadvietnam

The index is corrupt, inactive or the r-code was compiled against a database with different indexes.

Hi,
I try to re-complier it again and have diffirent error msg
us/lv/lvgenpl.p --Could not find file uusg_det in database qaddb. (1494)
Pls help us

Thanks

YmgHY91.png

Attachments

• upload_2014-4-4_0-27-1.png
    upload_2014-4-4_0-27-1.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 2

RealHeavyDude

Obviously the database against which you try to compile the procedure does not contain a table that is used by that procedure. Either you add the table to the database or you strip off all references to that table from your procedure - or your compile the procedure against a database that contains all the necessary tables and indexes.

Heavy Regards, RealHeavyDude.

Cringer

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
As has been suggested elsewhere I would seriously look at getting a consultant in to give you some basic training on these sorts of issues. You seem to be trying to do a job you don't have the requisite skills for and using this forum as your main goto place for assistance. Whilst we are happy to help, it's not ideal for you, and I doubt you are learning much by the spoonfeed approach.
I suspect some consultants would love the opportunity to visit a beautiful country such as Vietnam too! :)