[Progress News] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] MAY We Kick Off the Month with Live, Hands-On OpenEdge Experiences

• Thread starter Susan Koutalakis
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Susan Koutalakis

Several live virtual workshops and interactive panel discussions are headed your way in May to help you get the most out of Progress OpenEdge.

The OpenEdge marketing, product marketing and engineering teams have been hard at work planning out virtual sessions to help you get the most out of your OpenEdge investment. No matter what version of OpenEdge you are on, you are bound to leave each session with something.

May is Jam-Packed with Sessions

One of the first sessions the team has been working on is Migrating to OpenEdge 12 on May 13. You’ll join our team from engineering and professional services for a live interactive discussion as we share with you the implementation experiences of customers.

The team will cover lessons learned and successes achieved as it explores migrating to the OpenEdge 12 series. I’ve been working with the team and they have some great topics they plan on covering, from performance increases of 200% through BHT, multi-threading and server-side joins, improved monitoring of performance and availability through DevOps tooling, and cloud deployment for increased flexibility and scalability.

This session is not to be missed. The team will all be joining for a live panel discussion and welcome your questions. Register today, and if you can’t join the live event, register anyway and we will send you a copy as soon as it is available.

Register for the OpenEdge 12 discussion

4 Hands-On Workshops Delivered by the Engineering Team

Don’t Be Left Out

Since the COVID-19 pandemic has hit, I’ve personally been watching reruns of “The Office.” I’m sure you can relate to binge watching shows. I know we are all using this time in different ways, so I’ll leave you with one of my favorite memes from the show as it relates to not missing one of these sessions:

office

Register for any of the panels or workshops above and don’t be left out like my friend above.

The best news is that you can attend one or all of these sessions wearing your slippers (trust us, no one will know).

Also, if there is a topic you would like for us to cover drop a comment here.

Register for the OpenEdge 12 discussion

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.