[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: SSL Certificate installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oedev

Openedge 11.6, Windows 32 bit I'm trying to integrate with Google's Firebase Cloud Messaging service using the Openedge HTTP client library. When doing a simple test, I'm receiving the error; --------------------------- Error (Press HELP to view stack trace) --------------------------- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) failure. error code -54: unable to get local issuer certificate: for 4a6481c9.0 in C:\OE116\certs (9318) --------------------------- OK Help --------------------------- The URL being called is " fcm.googleapis.com/.../send " I've tried to get the certificates for googleapis.com using Openssl as follows; .\openssl s_client -connect googleapis.com:443 - prexit - showcerts This shows 2 certificates, which I've copied to separate .pem files and loaded into Openedge using (after copying the pem files to $DLC\keys\requests; certutil -import C:\OE116\keys\requests\fcm5.pem The certificates are loaded successfully and I can see 2 new files in the cert directory representing the loaded pem files. However, I don't see a file with the ID in the error above 4a6481c9.0 Any pointers to what I'm missing? Thanks!

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.