[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: RE: Webserver

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wsartorelli

Jaime, do you understand Portuguese? Below follow in Portuguese, if you understand. The compilation error follows: How do I solve this compilation error? Thank you. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jaime, você entende português? Segue erro na compilação: Como resolvo esse erro da compilação? Obrigado. De: jsandrea [mailto:bounce-jsandrea@community.progress.com] Enviada em: quinta-feira, 12 de abril de 2018 11:49 Para: TU.OE.Development@community.progress.com Assunto: POSSIVEL SPAM RE: [Technical Users - OE Development] Webserver Update from Progress Community jsandrea HI, please try with the attached procedure, I got this response: TESTE LOTAC.-Invalid Ou Type: Division Checking this, is the same response that I got with SOAP UI. Please let me know if this works for you. Jaime. https://community.progress.com/cfs-...sions-components-files/19/clientdataservice.p View online You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum. To unsubscribe from only this thread, go here . Flag this post as spam/abuse. Esta mensagem, incluindo seus anexos, tem caráter confidencial e seu conteúdo é restrito ao destinatário da mensagem. Caso você tenha recebido esta mensagem por engano, queira por favor retorná-la ao destinatário e apagá-la de seus arquivos. Qualquer uso não autorizado, replicação ou disseminação desta mensagem ou parte dela é expressamente proibido. A Ypê não é responsável pelo conteúdo ou a veracidade desta informação Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email message, including any attachment, is confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are neither the intended recipient nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you may not review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or distribute this email message or any attachments to it. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this message from any computer or other data bank. Thank you.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.