[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: RE: Secure Socket Layer (SSL) failure. error code -54: self signed certificate in certifica

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aswanson19

Hi Jeffrey, I loaded the Comodo RSA Certification Authority certificate from the site you gave, but I get the same error. Here's a screenshot of the certificates from UPS that I've imported. The details of that top cert from Sectigo (formerly Comodo CA) is on the right. It seems to be the same certificate as the one you described above. When I run certutil -verbose -display on both certificates, they show the same information. Am I loading these incorrectly? I downloaded the certs in PEM format, Base64 encoded, and then imported them with the certutil -import "C:\cert\path" command. Starting with the bottom cert and working up, it generated db9b9ca8.0 (upsfreight.com), c43a77d9.0 (COMODO RSA Organization Validation), and d6325660.0 (Sectigo / Comodo RSA Certification Authority) in my C:\Progress\OpenEdge116\certs folder. After that I tried running my code again but I get the same error.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.