[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: PASOE fail to start with weird errors

• Thread starter Simon L. Prinsloo
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Simon L. Prinsloo

Good day We have a working PASOE which we can routinely recreate without any errors. I copied the process to create a second PASOE, but it will not start. It gives strange errors and does not even create the agent.log. I could really do with some ideas as to resolving this. The working configuration is created by a script as follows: /psc/dlc/bin/pasman create -v -p 8888 FirstApplication /psc/wrk/FirstApplication/bin/oeprop.sh -f /psc/wrk/FirstApplication.properties I copied the script and I copied FirstApplication.properties to SecondApplication.properties, then I replaced FirstApplication with SecondApplication in both files, but when I try to start the new PASOE, I get the following in SecondApplication.2019-10-04.log: c.p.a.s.s.OESpringPropertySource - Could not resolve openedge.properties ABL application name for web application: SecondApplication o.s.s.c.h.DefaultFilterChainValidator - Possible error: Filters at position 14 and 15 are both instances of org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor o.s.s.c.h.DefaultFilterChainValidator - Possible error: Filters at position 14 and 15 are both instances of org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor o.s.s.c.h.DefaultFilterChainValidator - Possible error: Filters at position 13 and 14 are both instances of org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor c.p.appserv.adapters.rest.Management - Property file /psc/wrk/SecondApplication/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/adapters/rest/_oepingService/runtime.props not found - Using default properties com.progress.caf.logging.CafLogging - Unable to create InputStream for resource "caflogging.properties". ROOT - Stopping logger context SecondApplication Regards Simon

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.