[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: 501 Not Implemented DOH

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darren Parr

Hi We're getting a 501 error in the DOH. The routine we're trying to call takes many parameters. @openapi.openedge.export(type="REST", useReturnValue="false", writeDataSetBeforeImage="true"). @progress.service.resourceMapping(type="REST", operation="invoke", URI="/gridvalidate", alias="", mediaType="application/json"). METHOD PUBLIC VOID GridValidate (INPUT pcParam AS CHARACTER, INPUT pcTable AS CHARACTER, INPUT pcID AS CHARACTER, INPUT DATASET dsItem, INPUT-OUTPUT DATASET dsPrice): Its the datasets which I think causew us issues. The dsPrice is the main dataset for the business entity. Thats included at the top in the annotation. The dsItem doesnt have an annotation and I'm not sure how to give it one as I already have a schemaName reference. Any ideas? 1. Can someone tell me how to turn on logging so I can get more info out of the DOH. 2. What does 501 mean as far as the DOH is concerned? Thanks in advance Darren

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.