Paul Koufalis to speak at Chicago Area Progress User Group Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paul Guggenheim

July 7 th , 2014 Attention Chicago Area Progress Users: Introducing… Paul Koufalis from Progresswiz Informatique It is my honor to announce that Paul Koufalis is coming to speak at our next user group meeting. This 20-year Progress veteran hails from Montreal, Quebec and has become a well known speaker at several OpenEdge conferences focusing primarily on OpenEdge database topics. Paul founded ProgressWiz in 1999 after graduating McGill University with a computer engineering degree. Paul’s clients range from North America to Europe where he provides DBA and System Administrative services. His passion for best database administration practices is reflected in his enthusiastic presentation style which keeps his audiences interested and engaged. I want to thank all of you who voted for your favorite presentation topics. Based upon your choices, Paul is eager to present the following popular presentations: Understanding OS Performance Metrics When Disaster Recovery is not enough This meeting will be on Wednesday, August 6 th , 2014, from 4pm-6:00 pm at Progress’ new Regional Office Building: One Westbrook Corporate Center Lower Level Conference Room * Westchester, IL 60154 * The conference center is on the main level, between towers 2 and 5, immediately next to the Arden Realty management office, on the west side of the towers Please RSVP: Ms. Mary Zissman at mzissman@progress.com Phone: 781-280-4444 or myself at paul@pgasmarts.com As usual, food and drink will be served. Please contact me should you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you at the meeting. Sincerely, Paul Guggenheim Chairperson, Chicago Progress Users Group (847) 926-9800 paul@pgasmarts.com

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.