Mini-Exhibits at Exchange

tamhas

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
A couple of us have been talking about how it would be very nice if individual consultants and small companies had a way to get some exposure at Exchange without the expense and difficulty of getting an actual booth in the Expo. We are thinking in terms of something like a "poster fair" where each company would have a standard size display which allowed them to briefly talk about their:
* consulting offering;
* some small product; or possibly
* a project where they were looking for funding or partners.

Ideally, PSC would figure out that this would be a good idea an provide the infrastructure, but assuming that particular lightening bolt doesn't strike, I am wondering how many people out there might be interested in such a thing.

Feel free to discuss the concept here, but if you have a potential interest, please write me privately with:
* A brief discussion of your interest and what you would want;
* Some idea of minimum size that you think would be useful;
* Possibly a notion of maximum size you could handle;
* Some idea of the maximum you might be willing to pay.
I recognize that maximum payment is not likely to go along with minimum size, and that more services may or may not translate into a bigger budget, but I just want to get an idea of whether there is any chance of having a critical mass. My guess is that we are talking in terms of a figure that has three digits to the left of your county-appropriate equivalent of the decimal, not two or four.