Forum Post: RE: app not refreshing

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mflanegan

Hi Edsel, Ok let me give that a try. I can see that the .js file in the tomcat folder has not been updating since sometime early this morning when it should have been. Thanks. Meyrick Flanegan Developer - Managed Services Email: mflanegan@elcb.co.za ELCB Information Services (Pty) Ltd Customer Service Email elcb@elcb.co.za · www.elcb.co.za E A S T L O N D O N Tel: +27(43) 704 0700 Fax: +27(43) 704 0701 J O H A N N E S B U R G Tel: +27(11) 879 6179 Fax: +27(11) 454 0384 P O R T E L I Z A B E T H Tel: +27(41) 373 0529 Fax: +27(86) 650 0135 Disclaimer From: egarcia [mailto:bounce-egarcia@community.progress.com] Sent: 18 December 2014 02:38 PM To: TU.Mobile@community.progress.com Subject: RE: [Technical Users - Mobile] app not refreshing RE: app not refreshing Reply by egarcia Hello, The first thought that comes to mind is that somehow the JavaScript file for the app (MyPhoneApp.js for example) was modified from the Source tab. Doing this would prevent changes to events from being generated into the JavaScript file. Do you think that this might be what happened? Here are some few suggestions for troubleshooting. Try from a different web browser. Export the app as HTML/JS/CSS sources to see what the MyPhoneApp.js contains. (These sources are the same as the one used in the web browser but it would give you another perspective on it.) Backup the app then create a copy of the project in the Mobile App Builder (using the same backend). See the behavior when using the Test button with this copy. I hope this helps. Stop receiving emails on this subject. Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.