Can't seam to find old posts.

Cecil

19+ years progress programming and still learning.
Can't seam to find old posts. I show all posts by me and there are only 4??

I trying to find a post I made last year which had some sample code.

There seams to be missing post from 2007 to 2013 created by me

Rob Fitzpatrick

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
It's not just you Cecil. I looked for posts of mine and found only 35. (I have a few more than that.)

But a Google search for old threads gets me to them directly. So it seems the content is still available, which is good news. I think it's just the search function that is broken.

Cecil

It's not just you Cecil. I looked for posts of mine and found only 35. (I have a few more than that.)

But a Google search for old threads gets me to them directly. So it seems the content is still available, which is good news. I think it's just the search function that is broken.

I feel embarrassed to ask, but how are you using Google to search for content in progress talk? What is the syntax you are using. I thought it was "progresstalk.com: foobar". I'll Google the question on how to use Google.

Cecil

I feel embarrassed to ask, but how are you using Google to search for content in progress talk? What is the syntax you are using. I thought it was "progresstalk.com: foobar". I'll Google the question on how to use Google.
Figured it out. 'site:progresstalk.com foobar'