Question Application Dictionnary

Hi,

Maybe it was already discussed in another threads but I haven't found it.

I work with another developper around the database. Our main issuer is colaborative work.

1. I wanna know if you guys use any soft/solution for collaborative work ? What they are? Why ?

2. We have developped many application (window and procedure included) who does many things. The problem is we have nothing like a dictionnary or like a library where to store (manually or automaticaly) application name ? what they does? where they are on the drive? where they are on the menu of the erp.
How are you doing this if you do it ?

Best Regards,

- Vivien -

tamhas

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
You would have to do a huge amount of work to just duplicate what is available in off the shelf tools. You might ask this question on Progress Communities ... I think there are more big shops there which are more likely to use such tools.

Cringer

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
You need to resolve that with your IT - not having access to the Progress Community, a vendor of whom you are a customer, is a ridiculous oversight on their behalf IMO.

tamhas

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
I have heard, over the years, of shops that didn't allow e-mail, so no PEG( when it existed) and shops that don't allow browsing, but the idea of allowing ProgressTalk and not Progress Communities is like expecting you to touch type in mittens.