WEBSPEED BROWSER's?

Just4known

hi all,
can any one tell me which browser is available for running,coding,executing
other then IE(internet Explorer).
because my IE is not working and i tried in Mozill also it not allowing for editor option.

gnome

My webspeed works even in IE 6.0 i have also tested it in Latest version of IE and same with Firefox with no issues. Any errors, statements or ... Did you really mean "coding" in browser?

Just4known

thanks for reply,
when i will click on editor option it shows one alert-box having message

"The Editor WebTool requires Netscape Navigator 4.5+ or Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0+"

for compiling and running no issues its working.
I am using Mozill Firefox 3.0.10.

gnome

Ok I got it.. So you mean in Editor in Workshop? if so, I think you are Right. I also encountered that incompatibilities of webspeed tools with Mozilla. Anyways, I use other text editor and Im not really a big fan of webspeed web-based editor(sad to say) because there is no auto-completion feature and syntax coloring which I find a very big help.

Good Luck.

yoachan

As a text editor, I'm using EditPlus 3.1
It as a custom Syntax and auto completion so we can define it OUR WAY :D. As an example you can get Progress' syntax here, then copy it to EditPlus' folder, add custom File, link the syntax file, and voilla. You have a Progress Editor :D. You can define your own auto completion file, and new syntax, etc. :D

PM me if you want more info.

PS. I am not EditPlus's marketing nor having any kind of connection with EditPlus. I'm just an end user.

gnome

Hi,
I will prefer Notepad++. Aside from its cool Syntax Highlights, Customizable Code Auto Completion, FTP Sync, Macros, Multiple Views,48 built-in languages and other very powerful tools. It is a FREEWARE and has a bunch of plugins available for download. So no one will ruin your day trying to pop-up for commercials.:D.. You should try that too!

I'm still working on Running Syntax checking to work with it's nppExec.

Regards.