Using an OCX in Progress

make

Hi Peggers,

i want to use the mschart OCX in Progress. But it is the first the time for using an OCX in Progress.
I dont know how to initialize the control and so on...

Can anyone give me tip where i can find some information about this, or maybe an example ?

Need all of your help

Greets

Make

jongpau

Hi Make,

Which OCX do you want to use (TabStrip, TreeView, something else)? Also, it would help if you could supply us with the name of the ocx file (so for instance mscomctl.ocx).

Make has already said its the MSChart OCX.

I have attached a little demo program that uses MSChart hope it helps you get started.

jongpau said:
Hi Make,

Which OCX do you want to use (TabStrip, TreeView, something else)? Also, it would help if you could supply us with the name of the ocx file (so for instance mscomctl.ocx).

Attachments

• MSChart_demo.doc
    39 KB · Views: 155

jongpau

Oooops, next time I better put on some glasses and have a cup of coffee before I start writing :blush1:

Chris Kelleher

Administrator
Staff member
Simon Sweetman said:
I have attached a little demo program that uses MSChart hope it helps you get started.

Thanks, and I just fixed the attachment types so you can upload .zip files, along with p/w/i/wrx files... these were enabled before, but attachment handling is done alot differently with this new release and I never noticed I had to re-add those.