unable to open file: errorno=2 (98)

Mokash

Dear All ,
When I run the custom program and press F1 after entering the data, system gives me above error "unable to open file: errorno = 2 (98) for 5 to 6 times. The file name is blank . On my system , it is working fine. The client having rights to their work directory. Kindly guide on this. It very urgent.
Thank you,

Is the file generated?
Is there any values in the file?

Use search function to ensre the file exists.
Use FILE attribute to verify read/write access.

Mokash

AS soon as I press F1 , system show me error. File not generated. Ideally it should get generated at run time. How do I check read write access if file is not generated?

Is your code generating a file? If so, make sure the user has write access to the target dir.

If this is a progress-generated file (example, sort files), check the -T temp directory. You say that the user has write access to the working directory (the "start in" directory of your icon?), but if your icon uses -T (in the target line of your icon or pf file), make sure they have rights for that too.

Sorry, but that's all I can think of! Perhaps you can add a -T to the icon, pathed to a valid temp-directory, and give the user access to this?

This would then rule out the temp files being the culprit at least!