Toronto - Progress Programmer/EDI

MIS Consult

The primary function of this position is to support all current and future EDI initiatives, including front-line relationships. Other duties include software development and system enhancement services, including analysis, design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, training and end-user support for various systems (both packaged-based and in-house products).

You will have a minimum 4 years’ systems development and support experience, preferably with PROGRESS and IBM RS6000/AIX, and a background in a wholesale/distribution and/or retail environment. A relevant degree or diploma, expert communication skills, and remote user support are requirements. Preference will be given to applicants with EDI development/support experience

Additional assets include experience with TREND (wholesale/distribution ERP package) and US business experience.

Salary 75-85K Full Time

bjoao

[Hi,

I was wondering if there is a contact name/e-mail/telephone number to reach. I'm interested in this position, but need to find out more about the job.

MIS Consult

We filled the role you are enquiring on but we have others available

Albert Galli, BSc.
I.T. Consultant/Recruiter
MIS Consultants

55 Eglinton Ave East, Suite 701
Toronto, Ont. M4P-1G8
Phone: (416) 489-4334 Ext. 227
Toll Free: 1-800-311-2828
Fax: (416) 489-0918

Web Site: http://misconsultants.ca/
E-mail: algalli@misconsult.com

bjoao said:
[Hi,

I was wondering if there is a contact name/e-mail/telephone number to reach. I'm interested in this position, but need to find out more about the job.