Syteline 6 Training

Craig Fry

I'm looking for a source for some Syteline 6 training. I am an experienced programmer but new to Progress/Syteline. Infor no longer has training for 6 so are there any recommended third-party sources?

rutherford

Where are you? I took a Syteline 6 admin course in Austin, Tx a couple of months ago. I had to go through a reseller, BTA. btasystems.com. I know they have some people in Dallas as well. At the least maybe they could hook you up with a reseller in your area

rutherford

It was good. It was a one day class. There were only two people in the class the the instructor asked us what we wanted to learn. I had been administering the db for years before that and learned more in that one day than I had previously on my own. I was just an admin class but I am pretty sure they have other classes.

Ruben Rodriguez

Craig,
If you need help in the future, I might help you, I am former ex-Symix employee, I did a lot of training (Customer Orders, Purchase Orders, Inventory Control, Production Control-Jobs, Production Control, Repetitive, MRP, Scheduling, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, etc.), implementation consulting, wrote many of the Functional Requirement Documents, Functional Design Documents that later became part of standard SyteLine. I am based in Mexico City, but I can travel. Just let me know if you need further help.

My current email account is mexmeccanoman@aol.com and ruben_rodriguez@jmromo.com

binggoy

Maybe we can also help..
We've been using Syteline for a couple of years. Our company has been doing some modifiations, bug fixing and consultations.