Smartpanel - SmartBrowser & Smartviewer

rolguin

Hi,

OpenEdge 10.2B
Does anyone would know how to work on this, please?

I have an SmartFolder where in the page(1) has an SmartBrowser and in page(2) has a SmartViewer.

I managed to display the same record in both objects no problem.
I mean, I am able to see the details of the record in the SmartViewer for any row highlithed in the Smartbrowse. That works fine.

My question is: Instead of have to click in the tab of SmarFolder to change the view from Page(1) to Page(2) how shall I do if I want to double-click in the row of the SmartBrowse.

I have tried to create a double-click event in the Master of the Smartbrowser and putting: RUN SELECTPage(2).

But I have noticed that SmartFolder object is not visible in the master of SmartBrowse.

Any suggestions are welcome,
Thank you.

Regards.
Rolguin

SergioC

Hi, move the SmartPanel to page 0, so is available to all SmartObjects.
Regards.

PS SmartPanel or SmartFolder??

rolguin

Re: SmartFolderl - SmartBrowser & Smartviewer

Hi Sergio,

Sorry, yes I made a confusion here. It is a SmartFolder.
So: How can I make the changing programatically from Page(1) to Page(2) - using the double-click into a SmartBrowser which is instanced into Page(1)?
If I move all the objects to Page(0) - they will no be visible. Am I right?

Thanks,
Regards,
Rolguin

SergioC

Hello here I send an example, please review the SmartLinks, the location of the SmartObjects on each page and the procedure in the Window (Double-Click-CustomerBrowser).
Regards.

Attachments

• sample.zip
    107.3 KB · Views: 12

rolguin

Hi Sergio,

Thanks very much for the sample. But I am not sure if we got the correct idea.
How can I make the double-click trigger from the browser call your procedure "Double-Click-CustomerBrowser" which is in the Window?
I have just tried to create this "double-click" trigger in the browser but the procedure is not visible for the browser. So, it gives the error message: "Double-Click-CustomerBrowser" not found.

Kind regards,
ROlguin

rolguin

Hi Sergio,

In your ZIP file was missing the browser b-customer, Maybe the trick is there.

Thanks,

Rgds,
ROlguin

SergioC

I'm sorry, tonight I send the example again, but you have to do is define a trigger "LEFT-MOUSE-DBLCLICK" in b-customer.w to execute the PUBLISH "Doble-click-CustomerBrowser".
After defining a SmartLink called "Doble-click-CustomerBrowser" between b-customer.w and the window that contains it.
NEW-SmartLink
SOURCE (b-customer) - LINK "Doble-click-CustomerBrowser" - TARGET (THIS-PROCEDURE).

Regards.

rolguin

Hi Sergio,

No problem.
I have defined a Smartlink the way as you've said betweem the browser b-customer.w and the window.
But I failing to Publish "Doble-Click-CustomerBrowser". In reality, I don't know how to do it.

Thanks,
Regards,

SergioC

Put this code into b-customer.w .

Code:
ON LEFT-MOUSE-DBLCLICK OF br_table IN FRAME F-Main
DO:
  PUBLISH 'Doble-Click-CustomerBrowser'.
END.

Regards.

Attachments

• rolguin.zip