sales order not getting deleted

Dear all,

There is one item for which I have created SO, did shipment ,did invoice print and post for all the items. But still that SO is not deleted.
When I change the flag "Limit allocate to avail only" in SALES CONTROL to "no". The order gets deleted.
But when it is "no", then while creating SO line mfg/pro set the default value of "Quantity order" to "Quantity Allocate" and when it is "no"
it sets it as "?".
while creating so line it also shows message "quantity on hand" , "quantity on order" and "quantity avail to allocate". Can you tell me what is "Quantity on order" and "quantity avail to allocate" and Why only that perticular item is having such problem?

When qty ord - qty ship = 0, then at post so line/order will get deleted. the flag is only for allocation and has no bearing on the deletion.
And finally there is no relation to the item & SO deletion.Its completely on SO qty's.

hello kishor sir,
qty ord - qty ship = 0 , but still it is not deleted. while creating so , the message appears below showing qty_oh, qty on order and qty avail to allocate, but in this case qty avail to allocate is blank. But I have checked it with ld_det, qty is available , can u tell me why this is happening?
IN so control we can set the field which will decide the method for calc the qty allocate. It uses the formula
qty available - qty allocate.
But If I select other site , it is working fine. Please guide me on this.

Hello Kishor Sir,
even I tried this before, I am getting output for site 1000, loc 9001
-------------------------------------------------------------
Qty on Hand Qty allocated Qty unallocated status

63,281 ? 51,445 Y-Y-Y
-------------------------------------------------------------

I dont know why allocation is not happening though there is enough Qty available. Will you guide me on this?

what is the ? mark doing there.
update it to zero from progress. seems to be a bug in your system.
updating should resolve the issue.

sir I have tried that also, after invoice for entire SO is posted and when I found that so is not deleted, I changed qty allocated from '?' to 0. and still so is not deleted

Is the invoice printed?
Is the invoice posted?
Is the qty to invoice > 0 ?
Is ar and invoice history correctly updated?

is yes for all the above, then delete it manually.