Radgrid view localization

You have not explained what you are trying to actually achieve so no one knows what to answer.

Based on the contents of the site you posted I am guessing you have to create an ABL class that has a method in it which expects a character parameter and returns a value based on what is passed to it. Something like this?:
Code:
CLASS EnglishRadGridLocalizationProvider INHERITS Telerik.WinControls.UI.Localization.RadGridLocalizationProvider:
   METHOD PUBLIC OVERRIDE CHARACTER GetLocalizedString (pID AS CHARACTER):
      CASE pID:
         WHEN Telerik.WinControls.UI.Localization.RadGridStringId:ConditionalFormattingPleaseSelectValidCellValue THEN
            RETURN "Please select valid cell value".
      END CASE.
   END METHOD.
END CLASS.

Then in your main program you have this line at the very top or if a form in the form load event:
Code:
Telerik.WinControls.UI.Localization.RadGridLocalizationProvider:CurrentProvider = NEW EnglishRadGridLocalizationProvider().

I think this is what is required. If not the solution then try asking on a Telerik forum.

Last edited:
Sorry, i haven´t do the print screen.

I have this

1610124433316.png

and i want this.

1610124472148.png

Your code works! Thanks a Lot

From your screenshots it explains the purpose.

Pleased the code has worked as it was just a basic guess translation to OpenEdge from the site you posted without really being sure if it was correct as I do not work with Telerik components.

Do you use any components (excluding Telerik)?
No, apart from a couple of Windows Forms controls very rarely use any .NET components now. Mostly all the work I do now is pure OpenEdge. In the past I did a bit of work with Visual Basic .NET which gave me a good understanding of the workings, but now hardly ever use.

Back