Purchase order control file

mayank

Hello All,

Can any One tell me how poc_rcv_nbr(Next Receiver) update in purchase order control file(5.24) and from which table when confirming GRN by 5.13.20.

Thanks..

Best Regards
mayank Sharma

This is not a progress sequence . You can update it manually.You can set it alphanumeric but 1 piece must be numeric in it. Once you set it in 5.24 then whenever you do the Po receipt (5.13.1 or 5.13.20) this value gets updated to next value in sequence.There is a .i used to increase it during your transaction . I am not able to recall its name but this is the approach qad always follows in control file sequence.

mayank

Thanks aanand,

but my query was by which table in 5.13.20 the value of POC_rcv_nbr is updated.

Actually we are having different sites and want to maintain the different series for GRN for diff sites.

Best Regards,
Mayank Sharma

I am still not clear about your question. poc_rcv_nbr is a field in poc_ctrl table . QAD doesn't provide controlling of control file site specific. Control file is used throughout the database. NRM can be good option of generating the site specific documents number but i am aware that receiving documents were not supported till SE. Which version of Mfg/pro you are using currently. You can refer the NRM documentation of your version .