[progress Communities] [progress Openedge Abl] Forum Post: I Have An Object: "equipment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RustyPipe

I have an Object: "Equipment Register" which is related to (many equip register to one Area, one Site, one Plant, one Unit) an address if you like. Object: Area, Field Label "Area" Object: Site Field Label "Site" Object: Plant, Field Label "Plant" Object: Unit, Field Label "Unit" All are text fields, customer fills in each Area Site Plant and Unit as he chooses then picks them as per thier own requirements (customers previous inputs) In a related field to "Equipment Register" I have "sub equipment" (parts of the equipment, vessel end shell nozzle etc) and I am trying to show the Concatenated Address as per Area Site Plant and Unit So I make a formula field in "Sub equip" to show "Address Summary" the concatenated version of the data and I have written in Javascript as a string (as per the Rollbase pdf instructions which show)... "{!lastName}, {!firstName}" "Ellison, John" Valid and efficient concatenation of two tokens So I use "{Area}, {Site}, {Plant}, {Unit}"; But even after it validates it does not show on the UI what am I doing wrong? Any ideas

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.