OAuth Development

Cecil

19+ years progress programming and still learning.
OE: 11

Before I start developing a OAuth service in WebSpeed, has anybody already done this? If so, are you willing to share your code?

Let me explain what I trying to achieve. I've starting a new project where I host a B2B website. My website needs to allow access/authorization from another major insurance back-end web application via Web Services (not SOAP). The authorization is handled via oAUTH rather than the traditional method of username and password.

This method of using oAUTH is the preferred (and only) method for handling authorization and access control is dictated by insurance institutes/brokers.

I've read dozens of documentation mostly high level. I've tried to comprehend PHP library code and convert it into ABL OO. I've read the technical specifications (RFC). But I'm just getting to confused on what exactly I need to code, to provide a oAUTH service.

I've even search for "oAUTH" on the Progress' PSDN and it turned up zero results.

http://communities.progress.com/pco...esultTypes=COMMENT&peopleEnabled=true&q=oAUTH