NEW: Your Favorite Forums

Chris Kelleher

Administrator
Staff member
I just added a new feature to ProgressTalk.com. You can now completely customize your own ProgressTalk entrance page based on the fourms you are the most interested in reading. Each fourm has a link on the main page all the way on the right hand side. Just click there to "Add" or "Remove" a fourm from your personal list of favorites. Next time you visit, you'll only be shown those fourms which you have added to your favorites list (Of course, there is a link at the top if you want to list all fourms).

I hope everyone enjoys this new feature!

-Chris

------------------
Chris Schreiber
ProgressTalk.com Manager
chris@fast4gl.com

tdi

Progress Fan
<FONT face="Lucida Console">SUPERB!!!!!!</FONT f><FONT size="5">GREAT!!!</FONT s>
just what was missing .

Keep the very good stuff coming!!!

Chris Kelleher

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the comments! I am glad to see that people enjoy the new features I have been adding, and keeps your eyes open for many more enhancements
smile.gif

-Chris

------------------
Chris Schreiber
ProgressTalk.com Manager
chris@fast4gl.com

Chris Kelleher

Administrator
Staff member
I just added a few more nice enhancements to the Add Favorites feature. I added nice little icons instead of text links, and also links from each fourm to add to your favorites from there as well. Also, there is a new page, right here that you can use to check on or off all of the fourms you would like to see as your favorites all from one place.

-Chris

------------------
Chris Schreiber
ProgressTalk.com Manager
chris@fast4gl.com