Negative voucher appears with zero amount in

I have few negative vouhcers to be cleared which belong to last year............
1) i selected negatvie voucher along with a positive voucher in payment selection manual.
2) when i check payment selection register , the negative voucher amount appeared as "0" .

Please confirm how to get the negative amount in payment selection register after selection payments manually .

Thanks in advance Regards

I believe you cant go any further. Just visual netting of ..you cannot select both of them on a check as AP doesnt allow negative amount.

nope, if a positive voucher to be paid to the same supplier .. will AP allow to pay for negative voucher along with payment of the +ve amount ?

And i have a positive voucher with amount > the amount of negative voucher.
how can we clear the negative voucher in this case ? pl advise.

note : my negative voucher is last year's :0 .

You are right, I could a neg & pos as along as net fig is positive. Now to your question it shows negative value in the register on eb2.1 sp2 so what ver are you using

I am using version eb2,
I found the cause .. if supplier bank is different for the two vouchers, it cannot consider the negative amounts in payment selection register for the negative voucher.
So we updated the same supplier bank in either vouchers thus we could see negative amounts in both the vouchers in payment selection reg :) i guess this would resolve the solution .