MRP Issue

mayank

Dear All,

we are facing one issue in mrp that gross requirement of item(parent) not comming as per forecast quantity in 22.1 .

and also obserbed that gross qty is comming as forecast - production schedule .

can any one let me know is this possible to came gross requirement as per forecast quantity of item.

Thanks in advance !

Best Regards,

Mayank Sharma

mayank

Hello All,

how forecast qty will came as planned order with out considering repetitive schedule. is this possible ??

can any one help me in this regard.

Thanks

Mayank Sharma

mayank

Hi Hoangtd,

I already tried with both but its not completing my requirement.

Best Regards,
mayank Sharma

mayank

Hi Anand,

we are putting the forecast qty and repeatitive schedule qty (18.22.2.1) in the system. when checking the mrp report(23.14) and (23.17) the quantity requirement not comming as per forecast quantity + production schedule requirement .

anyway we analize the issue and find that the MRP considering the production schedule quantity as projected on hand quantity and giving the requirement as forecast qty - production schedule qty .

We have also made the required ship schedule(7.5.3) of customer to knock off with production schedule qty to come the forecast qty as entered in system but did not get succeed.

the order policy of item is POQ and Period is 7 days. so i think parameter is ok. we have to find out that MRP will not consider the production schedule as on hand quantity or how required ship schdule will knock off production qty.

Now the requirement of user is what ever quantity he puted in forecast maintenance for that MRP should generate a Plan Order.

Please give a thought in this regard . how can be manage such situation.

Best Regards,

Mayank Sharma