How can we deploy ultra controls in Webclient

kartikvbn

hi all,

i am trying to archive last 2 week but i am not getting correct way to deploy ultra controls in web clients application.

i was create application assemble. and go to Option tab --> System Task definition --> .net tab, Check Include Advance UI Control and check some controls in controls list. After that i generate. its successfully done.

After than i open web client Deployment Packager and try to new and open myTest.prowcapc that time showing error...

---------------------------
WebClient Deployment Packager
Unable to open D:\jktprojects\DevEnv\temp\1\myTest.prowcapp.The prowcapp file you are trying to open uses a format that this version of the tool does not recognize.
OK

please suggest how can i deploy.. and this error also generate when i check Include .net framework installer .. OpenEdge-certified version of the .NET framework.
i am using open edge 10.2b evaluation version or also try openedge 10.2A1B.
its very urgent please reply.. and also suggest how can i put my query directly progress..

Thanks for reading,
Kartikeya Sharma

tamhas

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
10.2B .... a little early for that isn't it? And 10.2A1B isn't that the first beta? You should be using the FCS 10.2A at this point.

kartikvbn

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

But still I am facing the same error. I will update the screen shot in next thread.

Is it necessary to install Infragistic ultra controls on the client machine using external setup???

Regards,
Kartikeya

kartikvbn

thanks sir,

please suggest **** Is it necessary to develop and deploy with install Infragistic ultra controls NetAdvantage for .NET 2008 Vol. 1 CLR 2.0 on OpenEdge Architect?

i am using openedge 10.2a evolution ver.
and NetAdvantage for .NET 2008 Vol. 2 CLR 2.0

when i develop screen with modify some appearance that time not given error.
but when i run that time given error.

please suggest where i wrong.

regards,
kartikeya

adisney

The thread mentioned on PSDN appears to have a different URL now - when I click on the link I just get the main PSDN page. Any chance of an update? We are struggling with this right now.