Free web-based email now available: Get yourname@progresstalk.com Today!

Crittar

Chen / Chris

As far as I can see all the teething problems I experienced are now fixed.

Thanks for another great offering from ProgressTalk!

:D

Chen

Originally posted by Crittar
Chen / Chris

As far as I can see all the teething problems I experienced are now fixed.

Thanks for another great offering from ProgressTalk!

:D
Thank you very much Chris, you help is grealy appreciated. :)

ss_kiran

unable to see Log out button

i registered myself at progresstalk mail, but i wated to know if i miss something cuz i am not able to find a log out button once i am logged on..
and it keeps popping up message saying my GMT does not match with the Computers time setting. Is it mandatory to have the the time of PC is in Sync.

Thanks,
kiran

Chen

Hi Kiran,

I added the [log out] link to the templates, you should see it if you have enabled the "Statistics box" in your Preferences. To stop auto-correction of your time zone, disable the feature in your Personal Information screen. :)

ss_kiran

not able to locate log out button

Hi Chen,
I am unable to find the statistics box preference, I would appreciate if you could tell me a little more in detail as to where can i enable the log out button .

Thanks
kiran

ss_kiran

Log Out Button

Hi,
Well Does that mean that i wont be having an option to log out of the mail box other than by closing the browser :((

kiran

ss_kiran

Log out button

hi chen,
i have that enables , even then i am not able to find the log out box anywhere in the screen.
!!!!please help !!!

thanks
kiran

Chen

Re: Log out button

Originally posted by ss_kiran
hi chen,
i have that enables , even then i am not able to find the log out box anywhere in the screen.
!!!!please help !!!

thanks
kiran
Can you see the box at the to of your Inbox folder, with a storage bar?

Crittar

Chen,

Even with statistics enabled the statistics bar does not display. I have tried turning statistics of and then on again but there is still no display.

Chen

Originally posted by Crittar
Chen,

Even with statistics enabled the statistics bar does not display. I have tried turning statistics of and then on again but there is still no display.
Does it show up now, Chris? I changed a few things.

Chris Kelleher

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry but I had to remove this feature because the server was getting overwhelmed by the amount of spam these email addresses collected.

I might consider adding this back at some point, but probably only to sponsors.

oldemanw

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply, the reason is obvious :)
Running a mailserver nowadays isn't an easy task anymore.
I find the use of RBL's (realtime blacklists) and reverse DNS very useful, Spamassassin is a great help too, but some rubbish always trickles through.

Good luck,
Willem