Forum Post: RE: Create REST without OE Architect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riverside Software

Hello Michael, From what I understand, the build automation only needs to generate the .paar file. This is only during automated deployment that this file will be dropped in the REST adapter application (in $DLC/servlets), and configured to point to the correct appserver (among other things). Is that right ? I'll have a look at restgen, and how it can be wrapped in an ANT task. I don't really care about modifying the REST services description within ANT, just building what is stored in the source code repository, and be able to deploy it automatically. By the way, I just tried to execute restgen.bat on a test project, and I got : Creating REST Service WAR file with [TestRESTService] at target C:\Progress\Work\OPENED~1.3\test.war Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/progress/tools/caf/core/model/ILocation at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:186) at com.progress.rest.tools.WARGenerator.createRESTServiceWarWrapper(WARGenerator.java:74) at com.progress.rest.tools.WARGenerator.main(WARGenerator.java:342) Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.progress.tools.caf.core.model.ILocation at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366) at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356) ... 4 more Probably just a classpath problem, but it's a plain 11.3.1 install, and running it from proenv 11.3.1 I'll have a look a bit later. Gilles

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.