extent full

TomBascom

Curmudgeon
Start by posting the Progress version, operating system and the .st file plus the full text of the actual error message.

Rob Fitzpatrick

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
Also post which RDBMS license you have (Enterprise or Workgroup). I expect large file support is not enabled. We need to know whether you can enable it.

shailendra atre

what steps we can perform if the training DB has shutdown abnormally due to extent full which contains 3 fixed and 1 variable extent?
my db name is training Db . it shutdown abnormally due to extent full which contain 3 fixed and 1 variable ..​

please help me

Rob Fitzpatrick

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
We're trying to help you, and have asked for information that you haven't provided yet.

• What is your Progress version? Specify major version, minor version, maintenance release, and service pack. For example, "10.2B SP06". This information is in a file called "version" in your DLC (Progress installation) directory.
  • What is your operating system brand and exact version number?
  • What are the contents of your structure description file (dbname.st)? Before posting it, ensure it is up to date with this command: prostrct list dbname (where dbname is the name of your database). When posting the file's contents, enclose it in CODE tags to make it more readable.
  • What is the full text of the error message you received?
  • Which RDBMS license do you have (Enterprise or Workgroup)? A showcfg command in proenv will give you this information.

Let's start with the answers to those questions.