Documents on MFG/PRO

Sumitgupta74

Hi All,

I'm looking for some documents or whitepapers on MFG/PRO - i.e. details about MFG/PRO product from developers point of view. I find QAD does not provide good documentation on their web-site. Whatever they have, are datasheets for customers. I'm Progress professional but haven't used MFG/PRo till yet so want to that product more on functionallity.

Can any one tell me where exactly I can get some .pdf files or any document which will tell me more about all the modules in MFG/Pro in detail?

Thanx in Advance.

-Sumit

shameek_k

Hi Sumit,

U do get documentation on hte various modules of Mfg/Pro on QAD web site. But u should have necessary permissions to go to that area of the site. If u can get hold of the user id and password then u will have access to the PDF documents about each module of Mfg/Pro. These documents will give u an in-depth knowledge about Mfg/Pro.

Regards,

Shameek

bruce

Originally posted by Sumitgupta74
Hi All,

I'm looking for some documents or whitepapers on MFG/PRO - i.e. details about MFG/PRO product from developers point of view. I find QAD does not provide good documentation on their web-site. Whatever they have, are datasheets for customers. I'm Progress professional but haven't used MFG/PRo till yet so want to that product more on functionallity.

Can any one tell me where exactly I can get some .pdf files or any document which will tell me more about all the modules in MFG/Pro in detail?

Thanx in Advance.

-Sumit

Sumit

The following is a link to QAD's site which is where they have the development standards. However you do need access to this section via account/password.

http://www3.qad.com/production/devstd.nsf/pubcategory

I am assuming you want to learn more about how to code and what include files are available. There is some info here but you tend to basically learn on the fly by examining source code from by functional module. If you can though have a browse through the files following the link.

You should also download the appropriate database definitions and file relationship pdf's for the version of MFG/PRO concerned.

If you get stuck on anything just ask.

Good Luck and best wishes.