"[DataDirect][ODBC ]Out Of Memory"...Help!

mramey64

I have a SQL Server 2008 database and a Linked Server (HAGEN) linked to a Progress database. All I do is run an OpenQuery to Select data and insert it into a temp table in SQL. Then I Pull Data from the Temp table to insert into a permanent table in SQL. I have several stored procedures with this method that I call from VBA/Access. I have as many as 20 users doing this. After a couple of hours I get the following error message:

OLE DB provider "MSDASQL" for linked server "HAGEN" returned message "[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_DBC failed".
OLE DB provider "MSDASQL" for linked server "HAGEN" returned message "[DataDirect][ODBC ]Out Of Memory".
Msg 7303, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Cannot initialize the data source object of OLE DB provider "MSDASQL" for linked server "HAGEN".

My linked Server has the appropriate connection string with the OpenEdge driver. If I reboot the SQL Server it allows the procedures to run again for a little while. I'm assuming the "Out of Memory" has something to do with it but admitedly I'm a newbie to Progress and OpenQuery Linked Server stuff.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. This is holding up a VERY important project for me. I have attached a sample of one of the stored procedure.

Thanks!

Mike

View attachment OpenQuery_StoredProc.txt