calling all Progress developers!

saramcdermott

Hi there!

I'm a recruitment consultant (don't groan - we're not all that bad!!) based in London and I'm looking for Progress developers quite urgently so I thought I'd see if any of you guys were looking for work.

The skills my client are looking for are Progress v8 or preferably v9 with GUI development and Webspeed or any knowledge of web development with skills such as HTML. This is a fantastic opportunity to get into a permanent role in a company that really looks after their staff - no-one is just another number and everyone has input into how a project progresses, which technologies are used etc etc. They only use the latest technologies so the training is great as they always keep everyone up to date.

They're a really successful company going from strength to strength (hence the need for 4 more developers to join their team currently!). A car hire company with massive strategic partners through Europe you'll get a superb benefits package alongside great training - free car hire, gym membership, pension, healthcare and a bonus scheme!

If you're interested or if you know anyone who might be then please get in touch - my number is 0044 (0)207 25 88 444 and my email address is sara.mcdermott@secrecruitment.com - send me a copy of your CV and phone for a chat!