36.8.10 qqimprc.p

MPHANSON

Hello,

Has anyone had an issue when trying to process Qlinqs that when executing a 36.8.10 that the screen just sits there for a lengthy period of time(sometimes up to an hour) before it finally starts processing the Qlinqs? I've had this problem before when doing a manual CIM load, but I believe this issue is happening in some of our batch processes as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

mphanson

Specs: Running version 9 SP5

Hi
What screen are you trying to load?
It looks like after the delay it finally start processing, correct?
One of the most difficult things to debug:)
Try running it in batch mode with the output to file and then <may be> you will be able to see what happens. One of the things to look for could be warnings during cimload, where the system waits for "Any key to continue".

Regards

32Soft Inc., an Official QAD Subcontractor
Need GL Report Writer reports on the Web/Excel?
Check 32WebReport at http://www.32soft.com/site/modules/xt_conteudo/index.php?id=9[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

MPHANSON

Hello,
I've actually had this problem with loading a few different screens, it doesn't seem to be a problem with any specific screen(maybe it has something to do with the way our App-ID's are setup?). You are correct that after the initial delay it does start processing correctly. I have outputted this process to a file and don't see anything unusual.

Thanks