[progress Communities] [progress Openedge Abl] Forum Post: Re: Multiple Edit Pages For The...

• Thread starter mpiscoso@gmail.com
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mpiscoso@gmail.com

This should be enough to work with the solution proposed: 1. Remove dirty page notifier for a form page var pageContext = rbf_getPageContext(); pageContext && pageContext.removeDirtyPageNotifier(); Everything else stated is already dynamic so we really don't need to make it more complicated with no.2 imo. No.3 should be by user preference, ajax load or not. I've experienced in the past that AJAX-based loading would sometimes not make the onload/onready functions on the page run which is why I don't use it personally. Hope this helps everyone viewing this thread. Cheers! I do wish Record Types truly become part of the platform. Another set of suggestions would be: 1. Object has many record types 2. Record Types each have a set of pages 3. Record Type Pages can be cloned and can be set per role (like the non-record type pages we have now). This way we can: a. have an object with record type logic b. construct multiple pages for record types c. construct multiple variations of the pages for each record type and subsequently each role

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.