UET Fields - HELP!!!

Ross Culver

I've been working with UET fields all morning, creating new fields, impacting the schema, placing those fields on the appropriate Syteline screen; everything's going great.

Then I realized that I linked one new class to the wrong Progress table, so I went back into the UET screen to change the reference table. It won't let you change, so I deleted and recreated the link.

Then I created several UET Fields for that class along with class/field reference and an index for each new field for the changed class.

When I went to impact the schema, I got an error saying that one of the fields did not exist. Though it "didn't exist" I could see it and so I deleted it along with it's class/field reference and index. Then impacting couldn't find another new field. So I decided to delete all of the new ones I created.

When I went to re-impact the schema, the message says it can't find one of the indices that I already deleted! I decided to re-create the index so that I could re-impact or re-delete it. I couldn't save the changes because the database thinks that the index already exists.

Now I can't impact the schema AT ALL, so every user now gets the "Schema needs to be impacted" message when they load Syteline.

How can the save function find the fields/indices and impact function not?

How do I fix the database so that I can continue to use UET fields?

Help!!!

Ross