Progress Jobs

ProgressEurope

Hi
I currently have several contract and permanent opportunities available in the UK, Ireland and Europe. Anyone available please send me your details.

Thanks

oliviagmontes

Me and my friends are interested and we would like to know what progress version you are currently using. More details regarding these jobs will be more appreciated

bimsimsala

hi,
during the last 10 month i've been working with progress (v9 with adm2, 4gl, interfaces to Mfg/Pro) on a bigger project in santiago de chile. i'd like to continue working with progress in germany as a contract worker. got any positions ?
thx

I am currently WITHOUT a PSC 4GL position, so I am available for length needed. I am WITHOUT my own transport so I will be commuting from Chesterfield to accessable areas within Sheffield / Derby, and surrounding areas.
Regards

ProgressEurope

Yeah and so do all the other agencies. It is not HARD to find an agencey when you have PSC skills.

what still looking, Progress recruitment hasn't been this busy for years

shankar

Progress Programmer

hi
this referer to progress programmer job. if any opening avaliable pleace give me a chance.
christie

Attachments

• progress-cv.doc
    60.5 KB · Views: 84

FootWedge

I have a question, I am currently implementing Syteline Version 7 and after this implementation I would be very interested in getting back to progress in Europe. How does one go about getting approval to work in Europe? Any help would be appreciated.

ProgressEurope said:
Hi
I currently have several contract and permanent opportunities available in the UK, Ireland and Europe. Anyone available please send me your details.

Thanks

cecildee

I'm very much interested in your invitation. I'm a Progress 7.3 programmer, we've been using this language since 1996 and I'm the only in-charge of Progress-related projects in our company now. I have developed several applications and the biggest is our HR-Payroll System which is serving to us for the past 7 years, not only in our company but also to our sister companies as well.

I have question, do you offer relocation assistance since I'm working here in the Philippines.
Thanks,
Cecil D.

raghooveer

Progress - Germany

Hi There,

I am progress developer based in germany and would highly appreicate anyone giving me some leads.

Thanks.