I am writing code to generate XML file for a table record. It is generated with some incorrect tags so I have to use replace statement to get XML in expected format.Could some provide me better solution than using replace statement? Thanks in advance.
PFA the files as follows [ I...
Requirement is write a .p program which will do following,
1. get the file from WINDOWS server [D:\]
2. Copy this file to unix server [/home/us]
3. Delete the file from WINDOWS server [D:\] once it is copied to unix server [/home/us]
I need help on following requirement:
I need to search a file "mydoc.pdf" in unix directory "/home/sk" by using Unix command "find".
Please let me know how to use unix command for this in Progress code.
Thanks to Cecil also for the response.
- There was no record showing when i run above code but when I ran "for each" for ttCallOFF only then I was able to see the records in it.It means,in your code also ttPurchaseRequisitions table is not getting populated. I am not able to identify where is...
Thanks for your reply Tom.
A do not see where you have made the changes in my code. Could you please send updated & working snippet.
There are only tow TT:
1) ttCustomer for <PurchaseRequisition>
2) ttOrder for <CallOFF>
Somehow temp table "ttCustomer" is not getting populated while values for flag "lReturn" is coming true. Kindly suggest what I am doing incorrect. There can be multiple "<CallOFF>" tags under one "<PurchaseRequisition>" tag.
PFB the progress code and XML file:
I am not getting XML output in desired format using below code. Could someone suggest in this?
DEFINE VARIABLE cRequest AS LONGCHAR NO-UNDO.
Define temp-table tt-Code no-undo
Code as char
AccountRangeFrom as char
AccountRangeTo as char...