I am writing code to generate XML file for a table record. It is generated with some incorrect tags so I have to use replace statement to get XML in expected format.Could some provide me better solution than using replace statement? Thanks in advance.
PFA the files as follows [ I...
Requirement is write a .p program which will do following,
1. get the file from WINDOWS server [D:\]
2. Copy this file to unix server [/home/us]
3. Delete the file from WINDOWS server [D:\] once it is copied to unix server [/home/us]
I need help on following requirement:
I need to search a file "mydoc.pdf" in unix directory "/home/sk" by using Unix command "find".
Please let me know how to use unix command for this in Progress code.
Thanks to Cecil also for the response.
- There was no record showing when i run above code but when I ran "for each" for ttCallOFF only then I was able to see the records in it.It means,in your code also ttPurchaseRequisitions table is not getting populated. I am not able to identify where is...
Thanks for your reply Tom.
A do not see where you have made the changes in my code. Could you please send updated & working snippet.
There are only tow TT:
1) ttCustomer for <PurchaseRequisition>
2) ttOrder for <CallOFF>
Somehow temp table "ttCustomer" is not getting populated while values for flag "lReturn" is coming true. Kindly suggest what I am doing incorrect. There can be multiple "<CallOFF>" tags under one "<PurchaseRequisition>" tag.
PFB the progress code and XML file:
I am not getting XML output in desired format using below code. Could someone suggest in this?
DEFINE VARIABLE cRequest AS LONGCHAR NO-UNDO.
Define temp-table tt-Code no-undo
Code as char
AccountRangeFrom as char
AccountRangeTo as char...
I am not able to read XML data in to temp table using below code. Could someone help to identify where is the problem?
DEFINE VARIABLE SOutput AS LONGCHAR NO-UNDO.
DEFINE TEMP-TABLE ttStatus NO-UNDO XML-NODE-NAME "Response"
FIELD Msg As CHAR...
We are actually developing new web based application using Webspeed with limited resources. This would be running on intranet. We are not using Appserver and currently not facing any time out issue.
But considering this scenario to handle as we may see some scenario where...