Work order didn't reflect to MRP result

kokchoon78

Hi,

Our user found a problem in MFG/PRO, where one of the work order didn't reflect in the MRP result, the user use the module 16.1 to add a work order, but the work order detail not show in module 23.13 or 23.17. the user report this case on Friday late afternoon, so i continue troubleshooting on monday morning... but everything seems working properly, the work order detail shows on the MRP result.. :confused: Just wondering what is the root cause of this problem, need to write a email to explain to big boss...:eek:

Thank you.

barton

Hi,

Our user found a problem in MFG/PRO, where one of the work order didn't reflect in the MRP result, the user use the module 16.1 to add a work order, but the work order detail not show in module 23.13 or 23.17. the user report this case on Friday late afternoon, so i continue troubleshooting on monday morning... but everything seems working properly, the work order detail shows on the MRP result.. :confused: Just wondering what is the root cause of this problem, need to write a email to explain to big boss...:eek:

Thank you.

Do you release work order after you add new order?

kokchoon78

http://progresstalk.com/member.php?u=18615hi barton,

Thanks for your reply, yup, the work order is released, this is strange that after i "update" the work order (module 16.1), without changing any data (just press few F1 keys - Dos based Mfg/pro)...then run the 23.17.... then work order detail appear in the report..., and this only happen on this work order only, others are work properly.. and this is the first time we meet this problem... Strange..:confused::confused:

I would put it as user navigation, if ESC is pressed at the account details screen. This issue with eb normally results is no allocations when status is changed to R and ESC is pressed.