where does the sod_order_category field goes after SO processing

sreekuax

Hello ,

I would like to know once an SO is processed where does the sod_order_category field (shown in screen shot) goes and gets stored. Can anyone help me ?

Attachments

• 7_1_1.JPG
    7_1_1.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 30
sod_order_category flag is stored in shp_hist table in shp_order_category field. This is used for Pro/Plus performance reports.

Which Mfg/pro version you are using ?
socrshp.p is responsible program to create the shp_hist table. But i think this will only create when you are using the PRo/Plus module. Please verify if you have installed pro/Plus in your verion.
I think socrshp.p is introduced after version eB S4 , and you cannot find it in prior version.
This field only used in performance calculation , so this is not stoed in ih_hist.

sreekuax

Which Mfg/pro version you are using ?
socrshp.p is responsible program to create the shp_hist table. But i think this will only create when you are using the PRo/Plus module. Please verify if you have installed pro/Plus in your verion.
I think socrshp.p is introduced after version eB S4 , and you cannot find it in prior version.
This field only used in performance calculation , so this is not stoed in ih_hist.

Brother :

we use eB2 SP8. But as you told I have checkd the whole sph_hist table and didnt found any record. I even took a data dump of that to see if any data is there...

result :

PSC
filename=shp_hist
records=0000000000000
ldbname=TESTEB2
timestamp=2010/09/13-06:16:29
numformat=44,46
dateformat=mdy-1920
map=NO-MAP
cpstream=ISO8859-1

As i suggested you should have Pro/Plus module installed in your Mfg/Pro .
This also requires whole setup of parameters based on performance criteria decided between you and your customers. You can get the documentation of Pro/Plus module in QAD knowledgebase.
Once Pro/Plus is activated your system automatically creates the shp_hist table to record the performance . Recording is done through various shipment transaction screens (i.e. Shipper confirm ,7.9.15 etc) .I think your system doesn't have pro/Plus activated thus shp_hist is not showing any record.

sreekuax

As i suggested you should have Pro/Plus module installed in your Mfg/Pro .
This also requires whole setup of parameters based on performance criteria decided between you and your customers. You can get the documentation of Pro/Plus module in QAD knowledgebase.
Once Pro/Plus is activated your system automatically creates the shp_hist table to record the performance . Recording is done through various shipment transaction screens (i.e. Shipper confirm ,7.9.15 etc) .I think your system doesn't have pro/Plus activated thus shp_hist is not showing any record.

Okay I agree with you brother.... but then where does does this value go ? if its not shp_hist ?